With daylight saving time upon us, warmer weather is just on the horizon and it's time to freshen up our sense of style. Spring is all about flaunting your natural beauty and putting a fresh face forward. Follow the directions below to create your fresh, flawless look:
- Prep skin for a smooth makeup application with a good facial primer.
- Instead of using a foundation, opt for a tinted moisturizer with an SPF of 15 or higher. Tinted moisturizers blend easier than foundations, giving a smooth, even finish.
- Use a concealer that matches your skin tone exactly to hide under-eye puffiness and other imperfections.
- Reduce shine and set your makeup with a loose powder.
- Create a soft wash of cheek color with a peach or rose blush. Use circular strokes starting from the apples of the cheeks, along the cheekbones and towards the temples.
Now that you've enhanced your natural beauty, it's time to compliment your fresh-face look with a modern nude eye. The modern nude eye is all about tight liner and lush lashes. Create the modern nude eye by following the directions below.
- Prep lids with an eye shadow primer and simply sweep a light, neutral shade of eye shadow all over lids.
- Optional: Use eye liner and sweep along the upper lash line.
- Finish the look by applying two coats of black mascara.
This fresh look will have you radiating with a natural glow. Continue to carry the natural look forward with either a nude lip gloss or a light pink lip color. Full of versatility, this look can be worn to the office, on a date or even to a pool party.